Friday, October 7, 2011

Introductions

Welp, I hate introductions; I never know what to put down, but I suppose if I'm going to post here, I should write a little bit about myself. My name is Kassie. This is me.



I'm 26, and as you can probably tell, sewing is a big hobby of mine. I intend to use this blog to post finished photos of all the things that I make; mostly because I realized that I don't have anywhere to do that. I use LJ to talk about my day to day stuff, and tumblr is just for reposting things and losing hours of your life.  Neither one is really a good place to organize a sort of album for photos of the things I sew, be it clothing, costumes, or quilts. Hence the start of this blog.

If you decide to follow along, I hope you enjoy what you see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment